Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Color: White

1// shoes $80 2// dress $72 3// wallet $78 4// tank $78 5// necklace $72 6// espadrilles $28 7// shorts $54.50 (sale) 8// belt $42.50 9// jeans $120 10// ring $94

Easy, breezy, way-to-stay-cool summer whites. I'm shy about wearing white thanks to my two dogs and their dirty paws (not to mention my propensity to be a messy eater, especially when wearing white) but if you can manage to keep it clean, what's better than a white sundress on a hot summer day?

Other summer colors I'm loving this year: ruby red grapefruit and spearmint.

Follow Down and Out Chic on Bloglovin' / Have Down and Out Chic delivered by email / Subscribe using the reader of your choice

2 comments:

Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos said...

I am LOVING white right now. It's so refreshing! I just have a problem similar to yours--only my two babies are human and aside from their dirty hands and my messy eating, they're pretty messy eaters too! ;)

Rebecca and Lori said...

Love all your picks here!
Lori

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover